Re: Maximize Applet

What do you mean "maximize my applet"?

The 'height' and 'width' specifications in the <applet> tag set the size
of the frame used for the applet -- what you put in there is pretty much
up to you.

If you mean that you want to make the VisAD wireframe 'box' occupy more
of the frame/window that you put it into, then you can use the subs.py
"setBoxSize()" method to set the initial percentage of the frame/window
that the VisAD wireframe will fit into.

If you mean something else, please send a picture.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker
University of Wisconsin-Madison