Re: How can i resiza my display size?

Hi Carlos,

> I have a DisplayImplJ3D with XAxis, YAxis, ZAxis and RGB scalarmaps. My
> question is how can i change the display size?

Do it by the various calls for setting and changing the
sizes of the Swing components associated with DisplayImpls.
The DisplayImpl.getComponent() method usually returns a
JPanel, and most applications add() this to a JFrame or
other Swing Container.

I think your question is really a Swing question. I'm not
an expert, but there are lots of Swing code examples among
the various VisAD examples.

Good luck,