Re: MetApps ShapefileAdapter

Hi James,

There is 'invisible' logic inside VisAD that is supposed
to detect longitude seems and even irregular seems in
arbitrary map projections, and reorganize sampling topologies
to correctly display data. It works in many cases, but also
still has some mysterious failures. My advice is to try
doing what you want in a straightforward way, and let us
know if you run into problems.