Re: undersampling points in vizualization

Hi Tom,

The undersampling happens because VisAD uses texture mapping
by default for effciency. You can disable it by:

  GraphicsModeControl mode = display.getGraphicsModeControl();
  mode.setTextureEnable(false);

You can also limit the degree of undersampling with texture
maps by:

  mode.setCurvedSize(int curved_size);

p.s., visad-list-digest is not working, but our system
admins are working on fixing it.