RE: Plot Earthquake Fault Trace into the earth

Hi Bill,

Thanks for all your help. I'm getting closer, but am not there yet. What
do I use for the FunctionType, FlatField and setting the samples.
Finally what do I use for the DataReferenceImpl and use to set it's
data. When I try to use the altitude again the graph put's up a warning
message that altitude is added twice to the graph.

-Cheers,
Steve

Here's what I have so far ...

latitude = new RealType("latitude",SI.meter,null);
longitude = new RealType("longitude",SI.meter,null);
altitude = new RealType("depth",SI.meter,null);

RealType[] vis_array = {latitude, longitude, altitude};
RealTupleType vis_tuple = new RealTupleType(vis_array);

domain_set = new visad.Gridded3DSet(vis_tuple, loc_vals, 19, 58);

display = new DisplayImplJ3D("display1");

// Get display's graphics mode control and draw scales
GraphicsModeControl dispGMC = (GraphicsModeControl)
display.getGraphicsModeControl();
dispGMC.setScaleEnable(true);
dispGMC.setTextureEnable(false);

// Create the ScalarMaps: latitude to YAxis, longitude to XAxis and
// altitude to ZAxis and temperature to RGB
// Use ScalarMap(ScalarType scalar, DisplayRealType display_scalar)

latMap = new ScalarMap( latitude, Display.YAxis );
lonMap = new ScalarMap( longitude, Display.XAxis );
altZMap = new ScalarMap( altitude,  Display.ZAxis );

// Add maps to display
display.addMap( latMap );
display.addMap( lonMap );
display.addMap( altZMap );