Re: axis color

The doc for showAxesScales() and setAxesScalesFont() is in
visad.python.JPythonMethods.  Neither of these has any options for
setting the colors, however.  You'll have to roll your own...

...something like (Don will correct me if this is wrong):

as = scalarmap.getAxisScale()
as.setColor(java.awt.Color.black)

for each 'scalarmap' for your axes...

tom