=?iso-8859-1?q?R=E9f=2E_=3A_Re=3A_Masking_data?

--=_alternative 002C5B10C1256BA7_

Hello Curtis,
I agree with Cicero, this ResSwitcher is a very interesting class for=20
performance problems. I must say that Visad is a product much more=20
documented than some "commercial" software. But it's difficult to find=20
through the API documentation (that contains hundreds of classes), this=20
kind of utility class. It would be a good thing to make some promotion for

these hidden classes. I don't know the way it shoud be (and you could=20
answer that  this mailing-list is a valuable mean for that). Maybe some=20
readers could suggest some "push" information solution ?

Best regards
Renaud DA=CFAN=20

At 01:41 PM 4/24/2002, Cicero A. W. Zandon=E1 wrote:
>Hi Curtis and everybody
>
>I didn=B4t know about the ResSwitch class till now (maybe I need to explor
e=20
VisAD more). But it came in great time to solve the performance issues I=B4
m=20
facing. Thank you.

--=_alternative 002C5B10C1256BA7_