Re: Display a series of 2D curves in a 3D display

Bill,

Ok, scratch my previous message.  I simply copied the relevant block of code
from Test47.java into my class and got each data point in the mesh to be
displayed with the symbol "1.2" at the data point.  I see that there is also a
cross and cube one can display at the data point; which is what I'm trying to
figure out now.

for example, what do these lines of code (from Test47.java) do?

ScalarMap shape_map = (ScalarMap )display.getMapVector().lastElement();
RealType count = (RealType )shape_map.getScalar();
float[][] counts = new float[][] {{0.0f, 1.0f, 2.0f, 3.0f}};
Gridded1DSet count_set = new Gridded1DSet(count, counts, counts[0].length);

It's unclear to me.

Sincerely,
Mark Thompson

Mark Thompson, Ph.D.