Re: need help from a new VisAD user

Hi Helen,

I can't see any problem with your attched code, and we have
tested Irregular2DSet, so the only thing I can think of is
that there is some problem with the way you are computing
the pixLat, pixLon and pixTemp arrays that are input to the
attached code. For one thing, the size of triangles in your
bottom image is too large compared with the resolution of
your top image. Second, the axes in the top image are in
pixels whereas the axes in the bottom image are in lat and
lon. Third, given a significant fraction of 600x200 pixel
locations as input, the Irregular2DSet constructor should
take a very long time to compute, because of its calls to
a Delaunay algorithm.