ColorWidget updates

Hi

In my app. I'm using the ColorWidget to allow the user to modify the color
table. However, when the I drag the mouse to update the colorvalues it
continously sends updates to the display. One pr mouseDragged event. Is
there any way to let it respond only to mouse released??

Another thing. If I modify a colortable and then activate the contour
mapping, the color table is reset.. This is probably because I have to
remove all references and maps before I can set a new map while the
display is active, but is there a way to bypass this. I would like to be
able to maintain the colortable if I switch to contouring and back

Thanks in advance.

Gunnar