RE: Displaying RGB Map

Thanks for both suggestions. Doug, I manage to show the range of colors,
but the values specifying the range do not show.

Bill, I tried to run the MultiLUT program you suggested, but I get the
following error. I'm not sure what is happening. It seems as though
MultiLUT.java has a main function. Can this not be run as a standalone
program?

Secondly, the source says I need to run it in the directory that
contains SPB1.PIC... SPB17.PIC, but I can't seem to find these. Are they
available anywhere?

C:\visad\visad\bio>java -classpath .;c:\visad MultiLUT
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: MultiLUT
(wrong name:
 visad/bio/MultiLUT)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

Thanks for all the help guys,
-dave