mouse problem

I have a weird bug. If my mouse pointer happens to be in the location
where and when a Display pops up, the mouse has no effect on the
display. Simply moving the mouse out and back into the Component causes
it to work again. I can reproduce this with Test04 (or any other 3d
display).

Is anyone else having this problem? Is this just another Swing vs.
Java3D bug (e.g. lightweight vs. heavyweight)? I'm seeing it on both
Win2k and Linux with recent versions of everything. Any ideas for a
solution? I'm about to go down the road of forcing a MouseEvent.

Thanks,
Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |