RE: fun with spheres...

Hi Bill (and the rest of VisAD universe),

I was able to fix one issue, I was mapping (index -> shape scale) and, go
figure, my spheres were increasing in size over the 50k or samples in my
data set...  oops.

But the sphere/facet issue is still unresolved.  I have tested my geometry
w/ a base line Java 3d setup and everything looks as desired...  Could the
problem be my use of radial normals (based on the vertices) as opposed to
polygon/face normals?

Thanks much,

Tom