Pick

Hi,

I have a CellImpl handling "picks" for my data with a
PickManipulationRendererJ3D. I also have GUI hooks that allow the user
to turn off/on the data using the renderer's toggle method. However,
when I
toggle the thing on, it performs the CellImpl's action. How can I make
the CellImpl respond only to "picks" but not other things?

Thanks,
Doug

| Doug Lindholm, Software Engineer          |  E-mail: lind@xxxxxxxx   |
| Research Applications Program             |   Phone: 303-497-8374    |
| National Center for Atmospheric Research  |                          |
| P.O. Box 3000                             |     There's no place     |
| Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000              |        like $HOME        |