Re: graphs

A great article on a related approach is:

Proceedings of the Working Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces
2000 , Palermo, Italy
A fast multi-scale method for drawing large graphs
Authors
  David Harel
  Yehuda Koren

Publisher
 ACM Press   New York, NY, USA

***The contents of this email message are confidential and proprietary***