RE: DisplayImpl Simplified: addReferences

Thank you!!!  That's the magical incantation I was looking for.  Putting
disableAction() and enableAction() around all my addReferences() runs just
as fast as my previous kludge, and feels much better.  That's a good way to
finish the week.

Randall W. Simons
Sandia National Laboratories