Re: DefaultDisplayRendererJ2D with param doesn't compile

Hi Charles,

> Recently here I was advised to pass my own mouse handler class to
> a DisplayRenderer by using the parametric constructor
> DefaultDisplayRendererJ2D(MyMouse.
> class). Although the javadoc for class DefaultDisplayRendererJ2D
> shows such a constructor, I get a compile error "Wrong number of
> arguments in constructor", and inspection of the source code for
> this class shows that only the default, parameterless constructor
> exists.

Perhaps you have an old version of source or old visad.jar.
I just downloaded from our ftp server and found the following
constructor:

  /**
   * @param mbClass - sub Class of MouseBehaviorJ2D
  */
  public DefaultDisplayRendererJ2D (Class mbj2dClass) {
    super();
    mouseBehaviorJ2DClass = mbj2dClass;
  }