AW: RendererJ3D.setLinks: already set

Hi Bill,

> If you don't need to save state, then its dead simple to just
> construct a new DirectManipulationRendererJ3D.

That's fairly simple. But it was my fault to only speak of a
DirectManipulationRendererJ3D. In fact I don't know what kind of
Renderer will be added to the display (Cause that's the choice of the
user). Could be a DefaultRenderer or any kind of
DirectManipulationRenderer. And not every Renderer has a standard
constructor. So I think the best way for me would be a clone()-method
for DataRenderers. But because there is none I need another way to clone
any Renderer. Any suggestions?

Thanks very much, Mathias