Re: error message when run Aeri application

Thanks for your email.

1) The application is ruuning.
 2) How can I fix the problem "unit specifications in the file not being
understood by the file adapter"

3) I have downloaded all files under
ftp://www.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/visad-2.0/aeri_data/

20000112_hillsboro_windprof.cdf
20000112_lamont_windprof.cdf
20000112_morris_windprof.cdf
20000112_purcell_windprof.cdf
20000112_vici_windprof.cdf
hillsboro_20000112AP.cdf
lamont_20000112AP.cdf
morris_20000112AP.cdf
purcell_20000112AP.cdf
vici_20000112AP.cdf

Should I also download the following files ? where to keep them?

 AREA0007
 AREA0008
 AREA2001

Thanks, /helen