From: Yakup Bayram [mailto:bayramy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 04 January 2002 03:49
To: From: Bill Hibbard <hibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: compiler error

I am using Visual Cafe Expert edition 4.0 and VM is set to JDK 1.3.1_02. I
think this version has add method? right?
This problem occurs when I create an object of tutorial examples in a
applet. What I do is, I have made some small modifications to P4_05 tutorial
example and I create a variable of this in an applet. Then, by using that
variable I am trying to show the object on applet. It doesn't show it and I
have the compiler error below.