Re: java3d on linux

You're probably going to want to use blackdown from
http://www.blackdown.org

I've been running that under RH7.1 on a PII 400, so you shouldn't have any
problem with an Athlon.  I seem to recall needing to install a Mesa
library for it, but I also recall it being pretty well documented.

Catch you later,

Happiness is good health and a bad memory.
                -- Ingrid Bergman