Re:

Hi Gaoming,

> If I use the following code to add animation:
>
>    //add animation
>    AnimationControl ac= (AnimationControl)timeAnimMap.getControl();
>    ac.setOn(true);
>
> On the bottom of the image screen, the following text will display:
>
> Time = 1970-01-01  00:00:10Z
> 1 of 4
>
> I do not want them to be displayed. Are there any ways to do this?

There should be a way to disable these time String displays,
but isn't. I can't do it soon, but you may be able to
acheive the effect you want by using a ScalarMap to
Display.SelectValue in place of Display.Animation. ValueControl
only has a setValue() method, so you'll have to construct a
Thread to explicitly manage animation. One of these days I'll
add a method to disable animation Strings (but I'm about to
start some travel).