Re: reading mcidas area data (endian??)

At the present time, only partial support for "little endian" data is available
when reading AREA files -- the directory and navigation blocks are "flipped"
correctly.  However, no provisions were made for flipping the data, since my
experience base was only with single-byte data values.

When I get back to work next week (I'm at a conference in DC this week), I'll
put in the changes.  I will communicate with you separately to get some sample
data files.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)