Re: Hershey Fonts

I haven't looked at using the HersheyFonts in AxisScale.  I'm
tied up with stuff for the rest of the month, so won't get to
that very soon.  I'll be meeting with Tom next week, so we
can discuss it then.  I don't think it should be too hard -
just a matter of finding time to do the work.

Don

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm