Re: Displaying 2D Grid as a mesh

Hi Tolga,

If your Gridded2DSet is depicted as one long line, I suspect
you have used the constructor for a Gridded2DSet with manifold
dimension = 1 (i.e., you only supplied lengthX, whereas you
need to supply lengthX and lengthY for manifold dimension = 2).

However, VisAD will depict this as a filled solid, rather than
as grid edge lines. To make grid edge lines, you need to compute
them from the grid and draw them in a UnionSet of Gridded2DSets
with manifold dimension = 1. You can see an example for
IrregularSets in the main() method of visad/Delaunay.java.