Re: Alternative DataRenderer in FancySSCell

Hi Mathias,

Unfortunately, the current visad.ss implementation does not let you
specify your own DataRenderer in the addReference call (it is smart
enough to use ImageRendererJ3D when applicable, though).  However,
it should be fairly easy to extend FancySSCell to allow for the use
of a DirectManipulationRenderer.  If you decide to do it, let me
know if you need any help.

-Curtis