Re: More Probs with FormularManager

>I added
>
>  fman.remove("f")
>
>to the end of the example, but I get
>
>visad.formula.FormulaException: Cannot remove variable f because other
>variables depend on it!
>        at visad.formula.FormulaManager.remove(FormulaManager.java:276)
>        at FormulaManagerTest.main(FormulaManagerTest.java:61)
>
>Which variables depend on f? (BTW, the same happens for remove("x")).

Actually, remove("x") worked for me (but it shouldn't work). It turns
out that FormulaManager.remove() had a bug preventing the removal of
variables without dependencies, and allowing the removal of variables
with dependencies.  You can find the fix at:
   http://palm.ssec.wisc.edu/FormulaVar.java

Thanks for finding this bug--I'm amazed it went unchecked for so long.

-Curtis