Re: OutOfMemory with a mesh...

Hi Sylvain,

Try to compile your program with the command line options -Xmsn and -Xmxn
(where n is a byte value) for the java-compiler. This sets the initial size
and the maximum size of the memory allocation pool to the specified values.
The values must be a multiple of 1024. You can also use a k or a m at the
end of your number to specify kilobyte or megabyte. For example

java -Xms10m -Xmx100m BigHelloWorld

allocates 10MB initial and max. 100MB of memory. Default values are 2MB
initial memory and 64MB maximum Memory.

Cheers, Mathias

http://www.gmx.de