Re: Display of 1D data from a 2D image

I followed your suggestion, and the compilation seemed to proceed fine,
and I can run the DisplayTest examples. However when I try to run
bom/CurveManipulationRendererJ3D, I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: CurveManipulationRendererJ3D (wrong name: visad/bom/CurveManipulationRendererJ3D)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:111)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:286)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
Exception in thread "main"

I am not sure what the error means.

RC