Re: resetting a DisplayImpl with new data

> Bob,
>
> I wrote a little application that lets you switch between multiple
> Data objects in a single display.  I've included the source below.
>
> I don't know if there's a good way to reuse the same ContourWidget
> object with a different Data object (and thus a different ScalarMap),
> so my MultiData app just throws the old widgets away, then adds the
> new widgets to the GUI.  It works fine as long as you refresh the
> layout of the widget's GUI panel using validate() and repaint().
>
> Hope this helps you out.
>
> -Curtis

It works! :) You guys are the *best* tech support team i have ever run
into.

-cheers, bob

Robert S Laramee        tel:    (603) 868-1361 (new as of 19 Jan '00)
9 Woodman Ave, #316     office: (603) 862-0350
Durham, NH 03828        URL:   http://www.cs.unh.edu/~rlaramee