Re: vector fields - locarithmic scale

I said:

> You can do this for spatial DisplayRealTypes (e.g., XAxis) by
> defining new instances of DisplayRealTypes, define a new
> DisplayTupleType for them with a CoordinateSystem whose
> reference is one of the existing DisplayTupleTypes either
> Display.DisplaySpatialCartesianTuple [which is (XAxis, YAxis, ZAxis)]
> or Display.DisplayRGBTuple [which is (Red, Green, Blue)].
> . . .
> If you want logarithmic flow scales, you could do this for
> Display.DisplayFlow1Tuple [which is (Flow1X, Flow1Y, Flow1Z)]
> but none of the existing DataRenderers check for CoordinateSystems
> with flow references.  Thus this would need a new Class extending
> DataRenderer, which is a bit complex.

Oops, I am happy to say that I was wrong.  The existing DataRenderers
do check for CoordinateSystems with reference Display.DisplayFlow1Tuple
[which is (Flow1X, Flow1Y, Flow1Z)].

This means that you can define logarithmic or other new flow
coordinates in applications, and existing DataRenderers will
use them.