Re: Delaunay and Java3D

I said:

>   RealType x = RealType.getRealType("x");
>   RealType y = RealType.getRealType("y");
>   RealType height = RealType.getRealType("height");
>   try {
>     RealTupleType xy = new RealTupleType(x, y);
>     Irregular2DSet set = new Irregular2DSet(xy, new float[][] {hox, rey});
>     float[][] samples = {hox, rey, heights};
>     RealTupleType xyh = new RealTupleType(x, y, height);
>     Irregular3DSet new_set = (Irregular3DSet)
>       set.makeSpatial(xyh, samples);
>     VisADTriangleStripArray array = new_set.make2DGeometry(null, false);
>   }

I neglected to say that you still need to copy the
coordinates, etc from the VisADTriangleStripArray to a
Java3d TriangleStripArray.  You can do this explicitly,
or by:

  DisplayImplJ3D display = new DisplayImplJ3D("dummy");
  TriangleStripArray new_array = (TriangleStripArray)
    display.makeGeometry(array);