Re: VisAD on Panoram

Hi Mike,

We saw a problem exactly like this on a double-wide screen
on an NT box at the BOM.  It was something down in the
OpenGL drivers.  Perhaps someone at BOM can tell us how that
turned out?

To help diagnose this, you might try running some of the
Java3D demos, and perhaps some plain OpenGL software, to
determine the scope of the problem.  I'd be suprised if
it is VisAD-specific.  It wasn't on the NT box at BOM.

You might also post questions to JAVA3D-INTEREST@xxxxxxxxxxxx
or to OpenGL or HP-specific lists or newsgroups.