Re: immersive flythrough

Hi Doug,

I did a few little things to support scripted fly-throughs:

1. Added 'FRAME_DONE' DisplayEvents that are triggered after
   rendering is done.

2. Made static methods of visad.java2d.MouseBehaviorJ2D and
   visad.java3d.MouseBehaviorJ3D for multiplying matrices
   and creating matrices from given rotation angles, scaling
   and translation.  Note that Java3D matrices are 4 x 4
   whereas Java2D matrices are 2 x 3, but if you use the
   makeMatrix and multiplyMatrix methods you don't have
   to know what size the matrices are.

3. Created two new examples/TestNN cases, 57 and 58, that
   demonstrate how to use these things for scripted
   fly-throughs in Java3D and Java2D.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738