Re: Map Display

Hi John,

Sorry for my terse answer yesterday - I was visiting Unidata
and was busy.  I have added a VisAD example for a toy river
system.  It is examples/Rivers.java and is now included in
the distribution from the VisAD web page.  If you follow its
pattern, you should be able to display river systems.

Please let me know if you have further questions or problems.

whibbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  608-263-4427  fax: 608-263-6738

"kill cross-platform Java by growing the polluted Java market"
   - from an internal Microsoft planning document