Re: [thredds] Where in the code is the wms layer name of a grib file determined?

  • To: David Gil <dgilo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Where in the code is the wms layer name of a grib file determined?
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:57:51 -0600
Greetings David,

The string "Mixed_intervals" is generated in the method "
getTimeIntervalName()" in ucar.coord.CoordinateTimeIntv (found in the grib
module). Note that there is currently an error in the code when generating
names for GRIB2 intervals (
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/854#issuecomment-308305766).

Ultimately, this method gets used in the makeVariableName* and
makeVariableLongName methods found in ucar.nc2.grib.collection.Grib1Iosp
and ucar.nc2.grib.collection.Grib2Iosp (both classes found in the grib
module). These methods are also where the string "_Accumulation" gets added
to the name.

Cheers,

Sean