Re: [thredds] LDAP authentication drives to a non existing page

Greetings Remy,

Did you ever get a response to your question about LDAP? It's possible that
things changed between the version of tomcat that was used in the original
message and the version of tomcat you are using now. Have you followed
along with the LDAP / tomcat instructions for your specific version of
tomcat as found in the tomcat docs?

Cheers,

Sean

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 7:54 AM, Remy Decoupes <remy.decoupes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx