Re: [thredds] Remove Global Attribute from THREDDS Aggregation

Hi Michael,

I tested this NcML code, and it successfully removes an attribute from a variable and a global attribute. The only difference in the syntax between the two is scoping down into the variable for the variable attribute:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<netcdf xmlns="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2"; location="C:/Users/madry/test/RE_UBA_A1B_D3_MM_WIND_SPEED_1-1200.nc">

  <remove name="unwantedGlobalAttribute" type="attribute"/>

  <variable name="someVariable">
    <remove name="unwantedVariableAttribute" type="attribute" />
  </variable>

</netcdf>

An example is also documented on the NcML Cookbook page that will be coming out when version 4.4.1 is deployed.

Regards,
  Lansing Madry
  Unidata
  Boulder, Colorado