Re: [thredds] [Ncwms-users] New features in ncWMS

Hi all,

those new features are already included in our current development version 4.3.17 and a thredds.war is available for testing here:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/thredds/4.3/4.3.17/thredds.war
So, please try it out and let us know any issue or problem you find.

Cheers!