Re: [thredds] NcML Question

Roy,
Definitely.  Since you already have the "altitude" variable, all you
have to do in NcML is specify the value, which will override what is
in the dataset:

       <variable name="altitude" >
          <values> 1.0 </values>
        </variable>

BTW, if you had to replace values that were supposed to be uniformly
spaced, you can use the start and increment, for example:

       <variable name="altitude" >
          <values start="10.0" increment="2.5"/>
        </variable>

-Rich