Re: [thredds] Scan Aggregation vs. Feature Collection

On 7/19/2012 11:50 AM, Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
Hi All:

I have asked this before and am not certain that I ever got a response.  For
TDS 3.0 is it correct to assume that scan aggregation is deprecated and we
should be using feature collections for aggregation instead?

Hi Roy:

Yes correct, though we are still debugging the FMRCs in 4.3.

For GRIB files, you really want to use feature collections , type = GRIB.

4.3.12 is the last alpha, next release will be beta. It should be ready this week.

Would appreciate use and feedback.

John