Re: [thredds] Java to Python tools

Hi Stephen,

One of the goals is to expose the CDM to cPython (so Jython is out). We see many of our users (myself included) are/have moved to a cPython/Numpy/Scipy/Matplotlib environment for scientific analysis of their data, and it would be great to give them access to the CDM without rewriting everything in cPython.

Thanks everyone for the feedback thus far!

Cheers!

Sean