Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:37:04 +0100
From: juanf <juan.fernandez.sainz@xxxxxxx>
To: thredds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [thredds] WMS_capabilities output formats

Dear all,

We would like to know if there is any way to add output formats for the WMS
capabilities. For instance, regarding the getfeatureinfo, the available format
out of thredds WMS_capabilities are 'image/png' and 'text/xml'. We would like
to add the 'text/html' and 'application/vnd.ogc.gml' formats. Is there any way
to do this? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Juan

End of thredds Digest, Vol 38, Issue 16