Re: [thredds] aggregation with different time references

Patrick,

the timeUnitsChange only affects to the aggregation coordinate variable, that means, only the variable with same name that the aggregating dimension will be affected.

how to solve you problem? hmmmmm

 * Modify the java source code for the Aggregation which modify all the
   variables with the a _CoordinateAxisType="Time". At least that the
   timeUnitsChange look at the _CoordinateAliasForDimension in case
   your "coordinate" variable has a different name from aggregation dim:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/reference/CoordinateAttributes.html
 * An interim solution could be, create a new variable for the
   time_bnds, ans use the value element to indicate the start value and
   increment.... this needs a better thinking

probably I'm wrong and now I'm missing something.

Regards

Antonio

--
Antonio S. Cofiño