Re: [thredds] THREDDS Garbage Collection Tuning

Ethan,

According this this article:
http://www.petefreitag.com/item/746.cfm
it says

the "OutOfMemoryError - GC overhead limit exceeded" exception is
thrown by the garbage collector when it is spending way too much time
collecting garbage. This error essentially means that you need to add
more memory, or reconfigure your garbage collection arguments.

So it seems like the same issue.    Our settings are:
export JAVA_OPTS="-XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Xmx2048m -Xms512m -server
-Djava.awt.headless=true"

-Rich