Re: [thredds] NcML aggregation strangely pulling files from multiple datasets

On 5/19/2011 9:51 PM, Roy Mendelssohn wrote:
Roy have you seen this before, where random directories get put into the
joinExisting xml cache file ?

yes we have seen it a number of times.  It might be a coincidence, but it
happened  after adding or deleting datasets  - we start seeing the wrong
variable in the aggregation.  It was almost as if there was a list somewhere of
what cached aggregation info belonged to what dataset., and the list got out of
whack and started pointing to the wrong thing.  I also found that just deleting
the agg cache or just deleting the ehcache did not fix the problem.  I had to
do both.

HTH,

-Roy

thanks roy, im going to keep any eye out for what might be causing this. if anyone else sees it, send me a report.