Re: [thredds] THREDDS Question

Hi Guan:

On 4/4/2011 12:11 PM, Guan Wang wrote:
Hi Rich,

Thank you for the reply. The reason I ask is because some users who are not
familiar with OPeNDAP and Netcdf would rather query data through lon/lat and
regular date/time format through THREDDS. Subset service could satisfy
partially through Point Dataset. But, if there is no size limit on subset
service, I can't open it to public.
there is no size limit, but we will put in our feature request.

Besides, I am not sure if THREDDS automatically cleans up the files
generated through subset service in the cache folder set up through dir tag
under Subset section in threddsConfig.xml

this threddsConfig.xml:

 <NetcdfSubsetService>
   <allow>true</allow>
   <scour>15 min</scour>
   <maxAge>30 min</maxAge>
 </NetcdfSubsetService>

would delete any files older than 30 minutes, every 15 minutes.

John