Re: [thredds] Howto extend list of CRS codes of ncWMS

Hi Heiko,

Sadly the CRS list is hard-coded in the WMS :-(.  We will make this
configurable in future.  Perhaps the easiest way to make a particular CRS
appear in your Capabilities document is to edit the capabilities_xml.jsp or
capabilities_xml_1_1_1.jsp file and manually add your CRS.  For example, where
it says:

  <c:forEach var="crsCode" items="${supportedCrsCodes}">
    <CRS>${crsCode}</CRS>
  </c:forEach>

You could add directly underneath this:
   <CRS>myCRS</CRS>

Provided that the CRS code is in the EPSG database, it should work (although a
few codes like Google's EPSG:3857 are not usable in the current TDS - I think
Ethan is working on it).

Hope this helps,
Jon

Message: 2