Re: [thredds] Escape characters in url for netcdf subsetting

hi kyle:

hmm, why does my brain go dead whenever URL escaping comes up?

the answer is that we do the standard thing, meaning whatever tomcat does, meaning ( i think) & shouldnt be escaped if you want to indicate the query part of the URL, otherwise it must be. i think.