[thredds] 4.2 WMS troubles

John and All,

We are seeing some WMS issues moving from 4.1 to 4.2.  Specifically:

1.  A black image (no data I assume) is being returned for the entire
spatial domain of our datasets.
2.  There are way significantly fewer available projections in
GetCapabilities for 4.2 versus 4.1  (as in 6 versus several hundred in 4.1)
3.  GetLegendGraphic requests yield HTTP 500 errors - Internal Server Error
4.  Interestingly, GetFeatureInfo requests seem to work fine ...
returning data for a particular point properly.

Any thoughts on where we might have gone wrong?

- Mike Grogan and Phil Cogbill

--
D. Michael Grogan
STG, Inc.